Applications are now open for the Executive Director of the Chifley Research Centre.
- Join the progressive think-tank community
- Play a leading role in public policy
- Advocate for passionate causes
- Significant leadership opportunity
- Exceptional leader sought
The Chifley Research Centre is a leading progressive think-tank in Australia.
Established in 1996, the CRC is an independent research centre, with a close relationship to the Australian Labor Party, the union movement and the broader progressive community. The CRC is seeking a passionate and dynamic leader to help steer the Centre towards further growth, and to build on a number of years of successful public engagement.
The Executive Director will be responsible for implementing plans to:
- Grow the resource base of the Centre, including through fundraising activities;
- Grow the activity of the Centre, including through active engagement in the media;
- Support sound public policy development;
- Advance a Labor culture of ideas.